Weapon Review: Dragon Blade

Howdy y'all,

This week I will review the Dragon Blade from CrossFire China. I will explain some more details that I couldn't tell you in my video version of my weapon review.


OVERVIEW



Dragon Blade is a brand new specialized melee weapon which was released in CrossFire China. This weapon has a dragon-looking theme which is very interesting for me. Besides that this weapon is very powerful and the attacking range is long.

DAMAGE STATS

Since this weapon is a melee weapon, I (actually) conducted three tests. The first test was the primary attack (LMB), the second was secondary attack (RMB) on first strike, and the third one was secondary attack on second strike.

PRIMARY ATTACK (LMB)

The primary attack for this weapon is mediocre in my opinion. It does 100 damage to un-armored opponent, while it does 88 for the armored one. Here is the detail of the damage stats on primary attack mode.


SECONDARY ATTACK (RMB)

The secondary attack power for this weapon can be predicted already by most CrossFire players. Yup, it does 100 damage to all body parts (head, chest, stomach, arms, legs) either with armor or without armor. Here is the detail of it.

COMPARISON

For the comparison section, at that time I compared it with the other specialized melee weapon in CrossFire China. There are Xuan Yuan Sword and Plasma Knife.

DRAWING SPEED

Based on my recordings on 60 FPS, the Dragon Blade is in the second place on par with Xuan Yuan Sword. While the Plasma Knife leads in the first place. The time difference between the Dragon Blade with the Plasma Knife is 30 frames.

ATTACKING SPEED - PRIMARY ATTACK

I tested the weapon with six slashes. Now the Dragon Blade leads in the first place with the fastest attacking speed amongst the tested weapons. While the Plasma Knife in the second and Xuan Yuan Sword in the third or last place.

ATTACKING SPEED - SECONDARY ATTACK

I tested the weapon with three stabs. Now the Dragon Blade again have to be in the second place with Xuan Yuan Sword. Plasma Knife has the fastest secondary attack speed in this test. But remember that each RMB button you clicked, the Dragon Blade will do two attacks consecutively. So the Dragon Blade already did six stabs, it can be said that it is on the first place as well.

For a better overview of this comparison, I suggest you to check out my weapon review video here.

FINAL THOUGHTS

For my final thoughts for this review, the Dragon Blade is a very good melee weapon in my opinion. Because this weapon has a long attacking range with high damage dealing on secondary attack mode. Also it's not as heavy as the similar weapon such as Xuan Yuan Sword, Katana, or Power Bat. But still it is a lightweight melee weapon.

The secondary attack of this weapon is very useful, especially the two-combo attacks. When you missed your first strike, you still have another chance to kill your enemy with Dragon Blade.



For the PVE modes, I still prefer the Xuan Yuan Sword due to the splash damage. The Dragon Blade is only powerful when you pair it with Adrenaline Gauge and the multi-combo attack (when you pressed "3" on your keyboard.)



Slice and dice with Dragon Blade!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AEK-999: A Brand New Machine Gun in CrossFire

Khokhloma Weapon Set is Coming to CrossFire Indonesia